E-Prime® Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.1 (EET 3.1) single user license, including installation USB, and one year of Silver Support (PST-101492).
E-Prime Extensions for Tobii 2.0 users will receive a 40% upgrade discount with proof of purchase. Contact our Sales team for details.
E-Prime Extensions for Tobii 2.0 and E-Prime Extensions for Tobii Pro 3.0 can be installed side-by-side. You will be able to maintain ongoing experiments while creating your new experiments in E-Prime 3.0/EET 3.0.
- E-Prime 3.0
- Tobii Pro eye tracker (e.g., Spectrum, X3-120, X2-60)
- Tobii Pro Toolbox in E-Studio with preconfigured package calls
- Drag and drop prenamed package calls into your experiment structure
- Specify frequency of eye tracker within E-Prime
- Auto-detection of eye tracker within E-Prime
- Train subjects to fixate and control eye movements
- Give feedback on vigilance or attentive behaviors
- Combine eye gaze data with E-Prime condition data for powerful analysis
- Create interactive or passive eye tracking paradigms
- Change experiment based on subject eye gaze data, AOI, fixation, and more
- Allows for the use of Tobii Pro eye tracker as an input device for E-Prime
- Supports multiple AOIs
- Supports dynamic definitions of fixation and dwell time
- Start and stop trials contingent on eye gaze, fixation, or eye movement criterion
- Script library to allow additional runtime processing of data
- Calibrate inside or outside of E-Prime
- Three types of calibration inside of E-Prime (regular, manual, infant)
- Allows the overlay of eye gaze data with your E-Prime stimuli