E-Prime® Extensions for fMRI (EEfMRI) single user license, including software CD, USB Hardware Key, Getting Started Guide, and one year of Silver Support (PST-101492).
Hardware key needed to run program, but development can continue on separate machine. There is a grace period before the hardware key is required.
Required: E-Prime 126.96.36.1993 Professional
- Synchronization of the start of the experiment with the scanner trigger pulse
- Simplified logging of user-specified experimental events to tailor behavioral output for later analysis
- Easy to implement menu system that allows the experimenter to group multiple tasks into a single experiment and interactively choose which tasks to present at run time
- Ability to interrupt a running task in a controlled manner to restart tasks without terminating the entire experiment
- New documentation including samples and tutorials
- Turnkey fMRI block sample (MapperOne.es2) based on a published experiment* that reliably activates important functional areas